Smoked Salmon Sandwich with Herbed Cheese
Preparation 5 min
Total 10 min
- 4 Slices of Villaggio® Artesano™ White Bread
- 1 Package (150g) Smoked salmon
- Lemon Mascarpone (recipe below)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Drained capers (optional)
- 1 Tsp (5ml) Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Package mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Olive oil
- 1 Tsp (5ml) Lemon zest
- 1 Tsp (5ml) Salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients for the lemon mascarpone and blend until a smooth consistency has been reached, drizzle in more olive oil to help smooth out the spread if needed.
- Take 4 slices of bread and spread the lemon mascarpone evenly between them, followed by slices of smoked salmon. Sprinkle dill, chives, and capers over the salmon, and top with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!