Quick Roast Beef and Romesco Sandwiches with Pickles
Bring some flair to your next get together with our Roast Beef and Romesco Sandwiches. These flavourful sandwiches are made with roast beef, pickles, and a chunky walnut Romesco on an Artesano™ Roasted Garlic Baguette. Perfect for your next potluck or family gathering, this recipe is sure to impress your friends and family. Serves six.
Preparation 15 min
Total 15 min
- 1 Villaggio® Artesano™ Roasted Garlic Baguette
- 1 cup (250 g) walnuts - toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) smoked paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ancho chili powder
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 roasted red bell peppers - peeled and seeded
- garlic aioli
- 500g thinly sliced roast beef
- 4 dill pickles sliced
- Prepare baguettes according to package Instructions.
- Process the walnuts, olive oil, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic, roasted red peppers, Salt and pepper, until coarsely ground.
- Slice artesano roasted garlic baguette.
- Spread with garlic aioli.
- Layer with roast beef, pickles and chunky walnut romesco and top with top slice of Artesano roasted garlic baguette.