Ham with Shaved Apples and Cheddar Cheese
Cheese and apples meet ham and cheese in this easy-to-make and delicious sandwich.
Preparation 10 min
Total 10 min
- 8 slices of Villaggio® Classico Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 8 slices of deli ham
- 4 slices of deli turkey
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 8 thin slices of English cheddar (or other sharp ripe hard cheese)
- Toss apple slices in lemon juice quickly, drain and set aside.
- Cover each slice of Villaggio® Classico Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread with mayonnaise.
- Layer 4 slices of bread with 1 slice of ham and 1 slide of turkey on each, add apple slices, top with 2 slices of cheese on each slice, and another slice of ham.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread, mayo side down.