Prosciutto-Wrapped Toasts with Cheese
Delicious Prosciutto-Wrapped Toasts with Cheese are sure to wow family and friends at your next party. The perfect quick-and-easy appetizer, the toasts combine Villaggio® Artesano™ Original White Bread with savoury ingredients for rich flavour in every crispy and creamy bite. Serves eight.
Preparation 15 min
Total 25 min
- 4 slices Villaggio® Artesano™ Original White Bread
- 16 slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella cheese, halved
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut each slice of bread into 4 fingers.
- Place on baking sheet; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Lay 1 piece of prosciutto flat on work surface.
- Top with toast finger, piece of mozzarella and basil leaf.
- Roll up prosciutto to enclose toppings. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Tip: Drizzle with balsamic reduction, or serve with flavoured olive oil for dipping.