- 4 slices Villagio® Artesano Bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared garlic aioli or roasted garlic mayonnaise
- 4 tsp (20 mL) finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 4 tsp (20 mL) olive oil
Stir together chicken, garlic aioli and sun-dried tomatoes until blended. Spoon over 2 slices of bread; top evenly with cheese. Cap with remaining bread. Brush outside of sandwiches with olive oil.
Cook sandwiches, in batches, in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, crisp and cheese is melted.
• Substitute sun-dried tomato pesto for sun-dried tomatoes if desired.
• Substitute shredded mozzarella for Italian cheese blend if desired.