Easy Coppa Baguette with Prosciutto and Provolone Cheese
This easy and hearty Coppa Baguette with Prosciutto and Provolone Cheese is sure to provide a flavourful experience. This savoury recipe is made with a delicious combination of broccoli rabe pesto, honey, and coppa on an Artesano™ Classic White Baguette. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this recipe is perfect on a busy day for that satisfying meal you’ve been craving for lunch or dinner. Serves four.
Preparation 10 min
Total 15 min
- 1 Villaggio® Artesano™ Classic White Baguette
- 500g broccoli rabe
- 6 garlic cloves - minced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup grated pecorino
- 3 tbsp honey
- 300g sweet coppa
- 300g prosciutto
- 300g thinly sliced provolone
- Olive oil
- Prepare baguettes according to package instructions.
- Blanch the broccoli rabe in boiling salted water for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a bowl of ice water.
- Drain and squeeze out water.
- Chop into 2” Pieces.
- Combine the broccoli rabe with minced garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes in a pot until rabe is soft.
- Cool and stir in honey and percorino.
- Slice baguettes and build with provolone, coppa, prosciutto and broccoli rabe pesto.
- Cook until cheese melts – skillet or panini press.