Easy Cheesy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread
Bursting with cheese and garlic butter, this Easy Cheesy Pull-Apart Garlic Bread is a mouth-watering, melty sensation prepared on soft Villaggio® Artesano™ Original White Bread. Serve it as a delicious side dish for sharing at dinner or as a savoury appetizer at your next get-together. Serves 10.
Preparation 10 min
Total 10 min
- 12 slices Villaggio® Artesano™ Original White Bread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded pizza cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; set aside.
- Stir together melted butter, garlic and parsley; reserve 2 tbsp (30 mL) and set aside.
- Reserve 1/2 cup (125 mL) cheese and set aside.
- Brush butter mixture evenly over one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Stack bread slices on top of each other; transfer carefully to prepared pan.
- Brush top with reserved melted butter and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crispy around the edges.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; serve warm.
Tips: Try adding crumbled chorizo sausage and Tex-Mex cheese for a trendy twist.