- 6 slices Villaggio ® 100% Whole Wheat Thick Sliced Italian Style Bread
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach
- 1 lb (500 g) asparagus, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped drained marinated artichokes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) halved pitted olives
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Italian vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Cut bread into 1-inch (2.5 cm) cubes; toss with Parmesan and olive oil. Spread in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake, stirring once or twice, for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
In bowl, toss together bread cubes, spinach, asparagus, artichokes, olives and sun-dried tomatoes; pour in dressing and toss to coat.