Simple Savoury Baked Brie and Sundried Tomato Dip
Indulge in this Simple Savoury Baked Brie and Sundried Tomato Dip. A tasty appetizer that's simple to make, it's perfect paired with toasted fingers made from soft and delicious Villaggio® Sesame Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread. Serves four.
- 4 slices Villaggio® Sesame Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 (7 oz/200 g) round of Brie
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely sliced basil
- Preheat broiler to high. Brush bread with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, turning once until toasted and golden.
- Slice into strips, about 1-inch (2.5 cm) wide.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place brie on foil lined baking sheet.
- Top with sundried tomatoes and drizzle with vinegar.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until softened and gooey.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Top with basil and serve with toast fingers.