Quick and Tasty Toasted Prosciutto and Cheese Sandwich
Quick and Tasty Toasted Prosciutto and Cheese Sandwich is a grown-up take on the classic ham and cheese sandwich. Packed with savoury flavours and served on toasted Villaggio® Classico Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread, it's a great-tasting, hearty sandwich that's easy to make. Serves four.
Preparation 5 min
Total 10 min
- 8 slices Villaggio® Classico Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread, toasted
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) red wine vinegar
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices old Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) microgreens
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard and red wine vinegar.
- Spread mixture evenly over 4 slices of toasted bread.
- Top with 2 slices prosciutto and 1 slice Cheddar; divide microgreens over top.
- Cap with remaining bread.
Tip: Try substituting finely sliced kale for the microgreens.