Easy Creamy Cheese, Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Bruschetta
Quick to prepare, this Easy Creamy Cheese, Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Bruschetta brings rich flavour to your appetizer lineup. Served on Villaggio® Sesame Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread, the savoury bruschetta is a flavourful choice you can enjoy at lunch or your next get-together. Serves four.
- 4 slices Villaggio® Sesame Italian Style Thick Slice White Bread
- 1 jar (170 g) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chipped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Mix artichokes with sundried tomatoes and mayonnaise until combined; set aside.
- Lightly toast bread.
- Spread mixture evenly on each bread slice, making sure to cover the edges to prevent burning under broiler.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 6-inches from top of oven for 2 to 3 minutes on foil lined baking sheet or until bubbly and golden.