Yogurt Crème Brûlée Toast
Preparation 5 min
Total 20 min
- 4 Slices of Villaggio Artesano® Original White Bread
- 2 Cups (500g) Greek Yogurt
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1/2 Cup (125g) Sugar
- 1 Tsp (5g) Vanilla Bean
- 2 Cup (500g) Berries
*Prepared in Air Fryer
Preheat the Air-fryer to 425°F.
- With the back of a large spoon, press or indent the 4 slices of bread to make a well, however, make sure the edges are kept intact to hold the custard.
- Mix the yogurt and egg yolks together, with a sprinkle of sugar, reserving the majority of the sugar for later use.
- Add in the vanilla and gently whisk together.
- Evenly divide and spoon the custard mixture onto each slice of bread surface.
- Sprinkle with the reserved sugar
- Bake in Air Fryer for approximately 5-10 mins. or until golden brown and the sugar has caramelized.
- Top with the berries and enjoy!