- 2 slices Villaggio® Artesano Bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped red pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Pinch each salt and pepper
Stir together tomatoes, beans, red pepper, cucumber, basil, oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Cut each toast into quarters.
Spoon vegetable bruschetta mixture over each toast quarter.
• Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
• Add pinch of hot pepper flakes for a little spice.