- 1 package Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Sausage Buns (6)
- 3 strip loin steaks
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 4 tsp (20 mL) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) arugula
- 12 tomato slices
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) blue cheese dressing
Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Toss steaks with oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
Grill steaks for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare or cook to preferred doneness. Let rest for 10 minutes then thinly slice across the grain. Meanwhile, grill buns for 30 to 60 seconds or until toasted.
Layer steak in buns with arugula, tomatoes and blue cheese dressing.
If serving for less people, divide accordingly.
Substitute ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing, if desired.