- 4 Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Crustini Buns
- 1 1/4 lb (550 g) lean ground turkey
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dried bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared pesto
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared aioli sauce
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 4 thick slices tomato
- 4 thin slices red onion
1. Mix together ground turkey, egg white, bread crumbs, pesto and pepper; form into four 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick burgers.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grates well. Grill burgers, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until grill-marked and burgers reach internal temperature of 165˚F (74˚C).
3. Spread aioli over bottom halves of buns. Layer lettuce, tomato, burger and onion over top. Cap with tops of buns.
Tip: For a quick aioli sauce, combine 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise with 1 minced garlic clove.