- 4 Villaggio® Italian Style Crustini Buns
- 1 lb (500 g) striploin steaks (about 1/2-inch/1 cm thick)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup (75mL) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced jarred roasted red peppers, well drained
Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Coat steaks in olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper; grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desireddoneness. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
Spread toasted buns with mayonnaise; sandwich sliced steak, arugula and roasted red peppers in buns.
Tip: Add sliced provolone cheese to sandwich if desired.