- 4 slices Villaggio® White bread
- 4 slices prosciutto, torn
- 1/2 ripe Bartlett pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) unsalted butter
Sandwich between 2 bread slices, 2 slices of prosciutto, half the pear slices and 2 tbsp (15 mL) goat cheese. Sandwich with top slice of bread. Repeat to make another sandwich. Lightly coat the outside of bread with butter.
Preheat Panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. Cook sandwiches in press for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Slice in half and serve.
If desired add fresh arugula to the sandwich.