- 1 package Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Crustini Buns
- 8 Portobello mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, leaves separated and stem trimmed
- 1/3 (75 mL) prepared balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 8 slices fontina cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) jarred roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
Preheat grill to medium high; grease grate well. Toss mushrooms with 2 tbsp (30 mL) balsamic vinaigrette and Swiss chard with another 2 tbsp (30 mL). Grill mushrooms for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. Grill Swiss chard leaves for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill-marked.
Meanwhile toast buns, and brush with remaining balsamic vinaigrette. Fill each bun with some Swiss chard leaves, a grilled mushroom cap, slice of fontina cheese and 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped roasted red peppers.
If serving for less people, divide accordingly.
Substitute kale or radicchio for the Swiss chard, if desired.