- 8 slices of Villaggio Original Thick Sliced Italian Style White Bread
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 slices of smoked prosciutto
- 16 thin slices of mild Genoa Salami
- 1 jar of Roasted Red peppers thinly sliced
- 8 slices of Buffalo Mozzarella
- 20 Fresh Basil leaves torn into bite size pieces
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 stuffed queen green olives finely chopped (optional)
In a small bowl mix together olive oil and balsamic glaze and set aside.
Brush Villaggio bread slices evenly with balsamic glaze mixture. Begin assembling each sandwich with 2 slices of prosciutto, 4 slices of spicy genoa and 4 slices of mild genoa. Continue layering with 2 slices of mozzarella, 4 red pepper slices and 5 torn basil leaves.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Top with remaining bread.