- 1 package Villaggio® Sausage Buns (8)
- 1 1/2 lb (680 g) peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Italian-style vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded romaine lettuce
- 12 tomato slices
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) spicy mayonnaise
Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Toss shrimp with vinaigrette. Grill shrimp for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until pink and just cooked through.
Assemble shrimp in buns with lettuce, tomato slices and mayonnaise.
If serving for less people, divide accordingly.
For a quick spicy mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise with your favourite hot sauce to taste.