- 1 package Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Crustini Buns (8)
- 2 lb (1 kg) veal scaloppini
- 16 sage leaves
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 small head radicchio, quartered
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 8 slices provolone cheese
Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Pat veal dry and arrange two sage leaves and prosciutto slice on top. Fold veal over filling and secure with a toothpick. Brush both sides of veal with half the oil. Brush the remaining oil all over radicchio and season with salt and pepper.
Grill veal for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill-marked and veal is cooked through. Grill radicchio quarters for 2 minutes per side or until grill-marked. Halve each quarter.
Remove toothpick from veal bundles. Assemble veal in buns with radicchio and provolone.
If serving for less people, divide accordingly.
Substitute turkey or chicken scaloppini for veal, if desired.