- 4 Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Sausage Buns
- 4 small salmon fillets (4 oz/125 g each)
- 1 small head radicchio, quartered
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) arugula
- Lemon wedges
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped chives
1. Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grates well.
2. Brush salmon and radicchio with 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill radicchio for 3 to 5 minutes or until charred. Remove from grill and separate leaves.
3. Grill salmon, turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes or until opaque and flakes easily when tested.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush buns with remaining olive oil; bake for about 3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
5. Vinaigrette: In bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Drizzle in olive oil; whisk until blended. Whisk in chives.
6. Toss arugula with vinaigrette. Place one salmon fillet in each bun; top with grilled radicchio and arugula. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tip: Replace salmon with another fish, such as cod or haddock, if desired.