- 4 Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Crustini Buns
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) drained chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pitted chopped black olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp(45 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 beef patties
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled goat cheese
Preheat grill; grease grate well. Stir together sun-dried tomatoes, olives and parsley; stir in olive oil.
Grill beef patties according to package directions, topping with goat cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking to warm through. Meanwhile, grill buns for30 to 60 seconds per side or until toasted.
Assemble burgers in buns. Dress each burger with sun-dried tomato tapenade.
Tip: Purée tapenade in food processor for a smoother finish.
Tip: Top burger with arugula or spinach if desired.