- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 4 slices Villaggio® Sesame Italian-Style Bread, toasted
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped chives
Place eggs in small saucepan and pour in enough cold water to cover; bring to boil over high heat. Cover and remove from heat; let stand for 12 minutes. Drain and run cold water over eggs for 2 minutes; peel and discard shells. Slice each egg into 6 rounds.
Stir mayonnaise with mustard; spread over toast. Cut each piece of toast into 4 triangles and divide egg slices evenly among toast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with paprika and sprinkle with chives; serve immediately.
Use smoked paprika, if desired.