- 4 slices Villaggio® Sesame Bread
- 1 jar (170 g) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and finely chipped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat broiler to high. Mix artichokes with sundried tomatoes and mayonnaise until combined; set aside. Lightly toast bread.
Spread mixture evenly on each bread slice, making sure to cover the edges to prevent burning under broiler. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Broil 6-inches from top of oven for 2 to 3 minutes on foil lined baking sheet or until bubbly and golden.