- 4 Villaggio® Toscana Extra Soft Crustini Buns
- 1 cup (250 mL) barbecue sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) prepared Italian dressing
1. Mix together barbecue sauce and balsamic vinegar; transfer to re-sealable bag. Add chicken and refrigerate for at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium; grease grates well. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
3. Grill chicken, turning once, for 18 to 20 minutes or until grill-marked and internal temperature reaches 165˚F (74˚C).
4. Toss together coleslaw mix, onion and dressing. Place chicken thighs on bottoms of buns. Top with generous amount of coleslaw. Cap with tops of buns.
Tip: For a creamy slaw, use prepared coleslaw dressing or mix 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise with 1 tbsp (15 mL) red wine vinegar.