- 4 slices Villaggio® Sesame bread
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 (7 oz/200 g) round of Brie
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely sliced basil
Preheat broiler to high. Brush bread with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, turning once until toasted and golden. Slice into strips, about 1-inch (2.5 cm) wide.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place brie on foil lined baking sheet. Top with sundried tomatoes and drizzle with vinegar. Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until softened and gooey.
Transfer to serving dish. Top with basil and serve with toast fingers.